Sunday, 7 August 2011

Red, Silver, White & Black Wedding Inspirations

Yvette Roman Photography




I recently did a Moulin Rouge Corporate Event setup last week, which I really excited about sharing the photos with you all, as soon as I get the professional photos back.
However I wanted to show you some of the inspirations that helped me style this major event.

Erin Jean Photography

Erin Jean Photography

Erin Jean Photography


Yvette Roman Photography

Yvette Roman Photography

Yvette Roman Photography

Kristen Vining Photography


Yvette Roman Photography

Sweet Sweets Ca

Orchard Cover Photography

Fuschia Designs

Fuschia Designs

Mayla Studios






Revelry Event Designers

Revelry Event Designers

Fuschia Designs

Wildflower Linen

Wildflower Linen
Selah Photography

Wildflower Linen
Julie Roberts Photography

Wildflower Linens

Invite Design we offer

Susan Avery Florist
Diego & Estelle Photographers

Susan Avery Florist

Susan Avery Florist

No comments:

Post a Comment